How I paid off 170,000 dollars of Student Loans in 5 years | Side Hustles, Budgeting, Saving
If you've ever wondered "What student loan should I pay off first?" or "What's the best way to tackle my student loan debt?", then this is the video for YOU! Here's the BEST strategy for paying off federal student loans FAST! Trust me, it's not what you think!
Join us for the journey - SUBSCRIBE!
▶ FREE WEBINAR: Financial Freedom Formula (How to Build Wealth without a Six-Figure Salary): https://thebemusedtv.com/webinar
In less than 60 minutes, you'll learn:
✨ the strategies used to increase our net worth by $180k in 3 years (without six-figure salaries!)
✨ 3 major money myths that could be derailing your wealth building progress
✨ my MUSICAL framework for financial success - the 6 things you need to pay attention to in order to become the financially thriving boss that you were called to be
Check it out at https://thebemusedtv.com/webinar
▶ RESOURCES MENTIONED
- Debt Reduction Calculator Spreadsheet: https://www.vertex42.com/Calculators/debt-reduction-calculator.html?utm_source=debt-reduction-calculator&utm_campaign=templates&utm_content=extended
- Federal Student Loan Repayment Calculator: https://studentloans.gov/myDirectLoan/repaymentEstimator.action
▶ GEAR WE USE
-Canon EOS M50 Camera Bundle: https://amzn.to/2IjsWkn
-Camera Lens: https://amzn.to/2IjHBw2
-Rode VideoMic Go: https://amzn.to/2D4PvGa
-iPhone SE: https://amzn.to/2D38ErX
-Lav Microphone: https://amzn.to/2Ii45NV
-Dual Lav Microphone: https://amzn.to/2OTI8pI
- The opinions expressed here are my own and not my employer’s. My employer has not reviewed or approved any of the content posted herein.
- As an Amazon Associate, I may earn from qualifying purchases (at no cost to you).
- Any information contained in this video SHOULD NOT be considered or relied upon as financial advice, and we disclaim any liability in connection with the use of this information. Everyone’s financial situation is different, and you should consult a financial professional for targeted advice.
▶ STAY IN TOUCH!
E-Mail for Business Inquiries: email@example.com