Our Budget for Financial Independence - How to Pay Yourself First
The Richest Man in Babylon is a book by George Samuel Clason that dispenses financial advice through a collection of parables set in ancient Babylon. Through their experiences in business and managing household finance, the characters in the parables learn simple lessons in financial wisdom.
8 LESSONS FROM THE RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON (ON WEALTH BUILDING)
1. Pay Ourselves First ( “Start thy purse to fattening.”)
2. Live below our means. (“Control thy expenditures”)
3. Make our money work for us. (“Make thy gold multiply”)
4. Insurance protects our wealth. (“Guard thy treasures from loss.”)
5. Our home is our biggest expense. (“Make of thy dwelling a profitable investment”)
6. Have a retirement plan. (“Insure a future income.”)
7. Invest in ourselves. (“Increase thy ability to earn.”)
8. Track Our Wealth. (Know where you are and where you are going.)
Need more business tips, tools and resources?
Download Startup Remedy's Free Business Startup Kit.